Palo Alto, California

Apparently no one wants to work on a Friday night at Direct TV, the 3rd "Specialist", I think they use that term very loosely, actually yawned, yes yawned while I was speaking to him. The reason it was the 3rd person was because the 1st "specialist" put me on hold for 10 mins then the phone disconnected.

The 2nd "specialist" apparently did not want to hear that I was upset about wasting time on the first call, so she put me on hold with no warning. And then came the third phone call, and the guy I must have woken from a nap. Needless to say I am going back to cable.

I will never use this *** sevice again that goes out when there is a single cloud in the sky!!! Cable Hooke be back up!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

because we dont want to hear about that. if you are complaining about being on the phone so long what the heck do you think i can do about that other than waste my time and yours listening to you whine and pretending to be sympathetic. tell me what the issue is in a straightforward manner and i will do my best to resolve it.