I let my boyfriend use my credit card to make a one time payment a while ago.I am not their customer.

Directv stored my credit card information on his account. When his account closed, they unsuccessfully tried to collect his last bill from the cards he had on file. Then they charged mine when they didn't have authorization. That charge sent my account into overdraft and caused another transaction to bounce.

When I contacted the company, I was told that the money would be back in my account in 72 hours. Three days later my money was not in my account so I contacted them again and was told I would have to prove that they had done this by faxing them my statement. They said the return of funds would take 10 days. The proof of the transaction is in the account.

I'm aggravated because they never should have stored that card information in the first place since I never authorized that card to be used more than once.

I have had my bank fax the required information but have heard nothing from the company.

Review about: Directv Account.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Ummmm...but I guess your boyfriend didn't tell you that before he give the credit card information either a computerized voice or live rep told him that DirecTv stores account information in there system and well charged the card on file any outstanding fees...

No... ok oh wow... I would have a talk with my boyfriend... and fyi phone and other credit card companies will do that too...

And if your boyfriend has an old bill flip that sucker around on back it states that too..

This company would I repeat not still be in business this long if they committed this fraudulent acts....Please pay more attention