Signed up for new service on and it was installed perfectly and was working fine FOR 30 minutes, then it was shut off for disconnection.I figured it may be a mistake since there's no reason they'd go thru a doing a new contract, credit check, etc etc and then send out a tech to install it if there was a problem right?

WRONG! I called in to customer service and was told somehow a lovely account manager suspended our account due to my name was somehow linked to an unpaid bill from 8 years ago, they couldn't tell me who, and they stated I was NOT on any unpaid balance list, but they still took it upon themselves to shut my service off due to someone else's issue! Bottom line, they acted like I did something wrong and refuse to allow me to have service due to this unpaid bill that I have NOTHING to do with!! Why the *** would they set up new service, have it installed, and immediately shut it off?

If there was a problem, that would've been addressed BEFORE the install, but nope, it was not and I'm trying to figure out how to fix this issue! The winch I spoke with was very rude and condescending and I will get this resolved. I wasn't even 18 years old when I supposably was affiliated with a previous account holder. I'm disgusted with this entire situation and will never EVER use them again.

Even the installer said this has never happened before!

I even got a statement in the mail today.I will pursue this legally if nothing is resolved.

Review about: Directv Account.