I originally signed up with Qwest (*** company also) for a bundle and eventually ended up with Directv on its own.At some point I was billed for their equipment protection plan which I overlooked on my bill and have since paid for even though I never asked for it (total around $85) My fault I know and should have noticed and cancelled it even though it was never authorised.

Anyhow, I have now been billed for the early cancellation of this service after 14 months (got rid of TV for other reasons) where it should only be before 12 months. The charge is $10 for the early cancellation fee, not a lot but it is mine and I was never happy with Directv taking payment for the service by underhand methods so I am trying to get a refund for the early cancellation fee. They billed the Credit card I had made earlier payments on for my final bill so I expected the $10 refunded to go to the same account. After several lengthy phone calls they have made a refund to my 'Directv account".....not much good to me as I have cancelled the service so how can I get to my money.

I want the $10 refunded to my credit card and thought it would be very simple, however this is Directv we are dealing with and their customer services/billing dept are obviously extremely flawed and incompetant.

Thy tell me it will take 6 to 8 weeks to refund the money from the date of the last transaction??? I often wire money from the US to the UK and the whole transaction takes less than one hour from one account to the other! 6 to 8 weeks my ***. They are liars, braindead, ignorant, greedy and don't give a x%.!

about their customers once they have our cash.They will sell you anything and take your money but do not want to give up on $10...yes that is ten dollars!!!

Review about: Directv Bundle.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments