2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

This is a SCAM! I've only had Direct TV for a week and I am already regretting it.

We recently located from NJ to FL and wanted SNY and MSG, well your first sales rep assured us we would have it with the Choice package, but low and behold we didn't. Then the next sales rep told us we would need the sports pack, so we got it. Well tonight we go to watch the Rangers game on MSG and guess what? WE DON'T HAVE IT. My inlaws 2 hours north can watch it but not us. After over an hour on the phone I am basically told "our market" doesn't get them broadcasted and I would need NHL Center Ice...WE ONLY WATCH 1 TEAM WE DO NOT NEED ALL THAT. So she went to transfer me to see if they could give me a discount and guess what? I cannot be transferred and I get hung up on.

Oh and also they cannot make any promises to if we will get the Mets games on SNY when that season starts. So why in the world did we even get the sports package?

Why can't your sales reps tell me this in the first place and look this up? If we had known this from the get go we would have went with another provider. I am very disappointed and angry. We only want to be able to watch 2 freaking sports teams which are broadcasted on 2 freaking channels.

BUYER BEWARE IF YOU WANT TO WATCH A NON REGIONAL SPORTS TEAM AND IT IS NOT BROADCASTED ON A MAJOR NETWORK YOU WILL HAVE TO GET ALL THE EXTRA SPORT PACKAGES!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of directv xtra tv package. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv xtra tv package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments