Has been a complete nightmare since signing up with Direct Tv.Very disappointing how far Direct tv has fallen as of late.

I've had direct tv in my household since 2007 and their customer service and everything had been perfect. But the person in my house who was paying for direct tv moved out meaning that I had to sign up for direct tv. Now I'm not sure if the merger with At&t effected their customer service but there is no other explanation. In a week I think i called about 12 times.

The majority of the times I either got hung up on directly, transferred then hung up on, or transferred to the wrong place. When I would call back the representative would give me attitude saying I called the wrong number and they don't handle cable. I would respond with saying that I dialed the same number I had been dialing forever which is 1800-directv. Very confusing when it shouldn't be.

That was the least of my concerns though cause the reason for all my calls to direct tv was because I had been promised a price at time of signing up for direct tv but later changed by $10.

I had to open a complaint case so they could review my phone calls to honor.I would complain that I was lied to at time of agreeing to my 2 year contract and that it was not good business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss package. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments