I am in the process of moving a few blocks to a new house and called to have my service transferred. I was told my appointment was confirmed on a specific day and took that day off of work since the window of arrival was between 8:00am to 8:00pm (yes, really).

The next day I receive a message from someone at ATT saying they need more information to approve my transfer even though I already received the confirmation the day before. I called hoping it would be a quick fix but it was a nightmare. I talked to 4 different people and no one could give me a straight answer and at one point the first guy I talked to said, “well we can’t get your internet hooked up until next week but you can do it yourself if you’d like.” Why the *** would I want to do that if I’m calling you in the first place, sir. To make it even better, if you move and have them transfer your tv and cable you MUST agree to an extended contract of 12 months!

Robbery at its finest. I tried to talk to a supervisor but no one would transfer me. One guy dud try to empathize with me which I sort of appreciated but I’m still upset with the lack of training.

This all happened because the first guy I talked to didn’t save the order correctly. Wow!

Comments