This company has got to be the worst company I have EVER dealth with . First they installed the wrong dish.

Then they advised me that by changing to HDTV I have automatically entered into a 2 year contract with them unbeknownst to me. My dvr worked for about 2 weeks and when I called to get a new one the sent me a prepaid box to get their equipment back. Just called to find out where the replacement is....they said I have to pay 89.99 for it. HELLO?????

I am replacing your broken equipment. Why would I have to pay for it?????? The supervisors are just as incompetent as the customer service reps. My two year contract that I unknowingly entered is over in 2011.

I CANNOT WAIT. DO NOT BUY DIRECT TV. They are very unethical and will *** at all costs.

I wish I had read the reviews first! I hope they get sued for all this nonsense and have to give back to the customers that were overcharged by them.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

Dear Ms. Filipiak;Your effort to show solidarity with the continuously aggrieved social justice warriors on the left is duly noted.

To blackout programming which is paid for at a highly overpriced rate is an insult to thinking individuals and those who have a concern about the balance of information, which is unbelievably skewed left in this country. We have an insane media intent on taking down a duly elected President and your efforts to undermine him are just as disgraceful.By seizing on such a contentious and emotional issue, you have shown allegiance to the spread of left wing ideology.NO ONE believes that the school shooting which prompted this “walkout” of school students across the U.S. is anything but a tragedy. However, when your COMPANY feeds into a false narrative and perpetrates the efforts to neuter our constitutional rights, you have STEPPED ACROSS THE LINE.DirecTv needs to stay out of the political arena and if I see one more instance of this despicable behavior by your company, I WILL CANCEL MY SERVICE IMMEDIATELY.You and your policy sicken me and I’m sure I’m in a huge majority of “customers” who feel exactly the same way.

Stay out of politics and do your job or lose my $$. We outnumber you and if you can’t see that, you’ll be changing the oil on the french fry machine at Sonic before too long...we DO NOT VALUE YOUR UNINFORMED OPINION, SO SHUT THE *** UP!Sincerely, Danny Caywood,Berryville, Arkansas.Type your message here

I watch nothing but sports. I do not watch anything else.

But yet for me to watch what I enjoy, DTV, which I have, forces me to have the CHOICE package to have my channels. CHOICE, which is $83.00 a month! Their ENTERTAINMENT / $68.00 and SELECT / $56.00 packages are lower but not by much. If I go down on those packages, I lose all of the sports channels that I enjoy watching.

DTV needs to create a package called 20 FOR $20.00. You get to choice 20 channels for $20.00 a month. Mine would be 202/206/208/209/212/213/215/216/219/220/221/245/246/247/256/269/276/312/355/356. - 20 FOR $20.00 ALL LOCAL STATIONS ARE FREE!

If we wish, we can pick out 5 music channels for $5.00. Please help me and others that watches only sports and none of the others? It not right to be charged $83.00 a month for hundreds of channels that we never watch. I am in desperate need of help with my bill.

PLEASE HELP ME. I have tried talking to DTV and asking them for help with my bill. They plat out said no.

Please help me.

Sincerely,

Wayne Ward

Direct tv sucks. They send out uneducated technicians.

Then when there’s a problem you are treated like *** and can’t get any help. Direct tv sucks.

Unethical, no integrity at all. Do the right thing and remove this dish, fix the damaged roof.

Direct Tv came out to replace a defective receiver. The technician replaced it with a new receiver and took the defective receiver with him.

Then I get my statement and it shows they are charging me for this receiver, saying they do not show it was returned. After numerous phone calls and writing a letter to direct tv collections.

They are still saying I owe this money and now I got a Collection notice from a collection agency. I don't know how to resolve this??

I had my account turned off. My husband was trying to get disability.

I didnt want my account to get into bad trouble... After a months my husband got his disability. I called 5/15/15 to have my direct TV restored. I paid $150.

I was sent to someone else they told me I needed to pay $200 more. So I did. So my disabled husband could gave cable back. After all this they told me I would have to pay $300 more fir the new equipment that they would have to come out to install at my house.

I mailed back the equipment that I had. I told them I had paid them over half if my check. I couldnt pay anymore. I would no recommand direct tv to anyone.

I really liked it when I had it. They acted like I was a crook.

No wonder they are getting add o many complaints. They don't even gace the curtisory to call u back to find out anything.

One of the reasons I pick Directv of all services offered is for 15 years I've had on problems. I was very upset to learn that I might loose channel 13.

No it isn't right. I picked this package because I can get 13 & 8. I've watched the bill go up & up for 15 years. Maybe it is time to search for another way to go?

don't drop 13. Pat Snowberger.

Account no: 20776556. Thank You.

Waterville, Maine, United States #858840

they set me up as soon as installer left it went out my name is David Forkey I live in Waterville Maine 679 west river road 04901. Come and pick it all up asap.

Ricochet-Rabbit
to David #858848

We'll send a technician out tomorrow between 7:00 am and 11:00 am to remove all your equipment.

Please let me know if this time frame does not work for you. If needed we have an afternoon time slot available.

Fairfield, Iowa, United States #703521

since switching the speed channel to fox 1, I have not heard any news about nascar which is really the only reason I had the speed channel Have been a customer for 15 years and finally getting tired of all the B.S. High prices,channels being dropped It"s time to call dish network!!!!!!!

Vincennes, Indiana, United States #690385

DIRECT TV!!!

Thanks for the Address! My complaint will go tomorrow AM, return rcpt, certified.

They have taken 4mos to get together for a "bundled billing" with ATT, never received the $200 Visa card promised, and they just drafted on my accouont (did NOT have permission) for $84.00. Their word, no matter who is on the other end of the line, is WORTHLESS. Four years ago I tried them only to learn when they came to install that they did not carry my local stations. I made a $300.00 depossit because I had just moved to this area (IN).

It was never installed, a SUPERVISOR stated (promised) my deposit would not be processed BUT IT WAS and it took 4 months plus to finally get my deposit back.

Without interest, of course. This was my BIG mistake for giving them a 2nd chance.

:( Has anyone considered a class-action suit against direct tv?

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #84071

Direct TV

Corporate Office

Ms. Ellen Filipiak

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Direct TV "hides" this address but I found it! Bombard Ms. Filipiak with your complaints! Maybe, just maybe, they will realize JUST HOW BAD their service is and make changes. They hire and train people to be TOTALLY INCOMPETENT and then tie to you exorbitant contracts when they fail to provide the type of service that is expected.

If the industries won't police themselves, we, as consumers, have an obligation to. Also, contact your local Consumer Protection Agency (listed on County Gov't websites) with your complaints. These "monopolies" are ILLEGAL and the Consumer has to stand up for their rights.

to skurno #1445777

Will be cancelling my subscription if this menu continues as it is rediculos what to go thru to watch or record now.