I had Mediacom for 11 years never had problems.when we moved into our house we had gotten Direct TV.

We did not have it very long and wanted out of our contract. Everytime it rained it went out. About 2 months ago two ladies were in our neighborhood promoting AT&T and Direct TV. I told her about what had happened before and she assured me that they had come along way and did not go out.

She said we also would get a Visa card for changing. It cost us $120.00 to break our contract with Mediacom. Well so far our TV has gone out about 20 times and we have not received our Visa card.

I am so mad I want to cancel both of them.I called last week and was put on hold 5 times transferred 4 times until I finally just hung up.Do not change to these two companies worse mistake ever.

Review about: Directv Satellite Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Desoto, Texas, United States #1343196

I so much agree!!!!They are awfull awfull awfull!!!!

After being transferred four times and hung up on, they finally admitted to lying to me about the offers and telling me U-verse was going away at the end of the year, just to get me to sign up!!!!

That is pure FRAUD!!!Now they want to charge me a fee to come get all of their *** out of my house, including the dish!!!!CONSUMER FRAUD!!!!