When Direct TV installed the Parabolic Dish, I asked that it not be installed into roof materials or fascia, and upon returning the installer had gone ahead and did just what I asked them not to do.My concern was the damage done to the roof and sure enough upon inspection last week while in the process of installing a new roof found that they had split the fascia board along the roof line where they had set two lag screws.

I called today and asked if they would please move the dish from this area and I would install a mast that they could attach the dish to. Being a microwave engineer for forty years, I am somewhat familiar with installing parabolic antennas (this form of dish). I am informed that there is a $49.00 fee for relocating and because it is pass the 90 day period I am stuck. Stuck for an improper and damaging installation?

Don't think so. Asked to speak with a supervisor and after 15 minutes told I would have to call back. Direct TV you are not meeting this customers needs.

You will have to work very hard to get this customer back if I leave.I will tell my tale to all those that will listen and yes word of mouth does have an effect on your bottom line.

Review about: Directv Installation.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments