Austin, Texas
Coverage Area

A dish was put on my roof with out permission. Tennant must have said it was ok without my approval.

Installation of a dish on a brand new roof and holes in every room now. They won't take any responsibility for any thing. Since I don't have an account they can't do anything. The tenant must call for anything to be done.

The tech who installed the equipment cut all of my wire to my antenna and threw the wires in the trees. It took 4 different calls to get to someone that would give me this information.

A typical example of customer service in a telephone or internet based operation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Installation.

Preferred solution: They need to change their policy before putting holes in peoples roofs.

• Direct Tv Complains

Comments

Yes.... All negative, I moved and tried to stop the service!

There was absolutely no option to dis-continue the service. I kept paying the monthly bill, since I did not want my credit score affected, by these a... Holes.

I understand competion and the drive to keep cost down. But this service could not be rated, no matter what scale you might use.

Willem V.

If a tenant left a broke down Chevy in the yard would you demand gm remove it

user28393141
@Anonymous

Yes,the are dirty *** scammers,scan me out or $387 b/c of that promotion ,they are still billing me ,I want them to get these dishes off my roof,they says they can't do

Welcome to being a landlord

Nobody Cares, so fix it yourself you little retard.