Presque Isle, Maine
1.8

When I originally called Direct TV to see about prices I was offered a monthly amount I thought was comparable to other service providers. When I asked the representative if that price was for the entire two years of the contract, she hesitated then said "Yes, it is." I admit I did not read my contract when I signed it upon installation.

I didn't think that what I was signing was different from what I had been told over the phone. After a year $30 more was added to my bill. When I called, I was told that the original price was an "introductory" price. I should have heeded that hesitation when the representative said, "Yes, it is." After talking with three representatives I was offered $20.00 a month off my bill until the end of my contract.

I had to accept because I cannot afford to buy the contract out. What bothers me is the deceptive techniques employed by the representative. I asked if reps got commission on sales and was told they do. A company is only as good as their worst employee and a company that will not make a customer whole is not a company with integrity and one I don't want to do business with.

I am a loyal customer and sometimes pay more for products and services from companies with exemplary customer service.

At the end of my contract I will never use Direct TV again. I am totally disgusted by this experience and by a company who values money more than integrity.

Review about: Directv Sales Representative.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Price they promsed me for package.

I didn't like: Lack of concern for unsatisfied customers, Lies.

Comments