1.8

Contacted direct tv on my own.Discussed options and rep told me of currant promotion...a 100$ visa gift card good for ANYTHING.

I took all info down and said I needed to think and compare to my charter. Well even better the rep says"my manager is going to now offer you a second 100$ gift card. You see, they have a certain quantity to offer and because there are still some left and promotion is going to be changing" How lucky am I. That swayed me to the other side-signed up!

Never thoroughly examined the email contract till the nite after enstallation...it only listed 1 gift card. Called and asked , they looked up...nope only one. I explained in detail the conversation as I was NOT misunderstanding. Not getting anywhere, I asked to speak to his supervisor -that was him-said connect me to customer service or his boss- said if he did that I would be directed back to him.

He could only send me to disconnect it. ( meanwhile I will be without any tv after mid nite.). I called another number on line and that rep told me to only speak with a manager. That there would be a record of who I spoke with ( other rep could not find that info either) called number, asked for a manager and got one who basically read his scrip and my options, 24 hrs to change my mind.

also could find no information about second card! The original one lied, prob made a commission on it or hoped to. What a dishonest employee or company or both. Absolutely no sympathy, no sorry.

Worst customer service ever.They wouldn't care if I told 100 of my friends the poor service!!they just didn't care.

Review about: Directv Sales Representative.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Don't blame them because you failed to read the contract until after the "enstallation".

The only legal stipulations of the contract are contained within the four corners of that document.

Nothing that anybody said, implied, promised or promoted means anything at all compared to what you signed.

Another piece of advice : when you find yourself in an adversarial situation with someone, start a paper trail immediately. No calls, texts, or e-mails.

Written formal letter sent via Certified Mail, return receipt requested.

Sorry you got screwed ; at least now you know whom you're dealing with.