1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My husband Hector Mojica started service with you on 06/18 which was cancelled on August 9th 2018 due to hurricanes we were unable to see the TV. We called and cancelled .

cancelation numberr21-232841619565

I never authorized you to go into my account which with Suncoast to withdrawal any amount as far as I know this is illegal and I am disputing with my Bank . I have called many times about this and was told that someone would get back to me never received an answer so I called today and spoke to a Lee which transferred me to her manager Samantha id numbe54295290245. She did not offer to send a dispute ticket an email or any answer to my problem other than to call a collection agency.

I want my money back into my account ASAP. I have never had such poor customer service and I will take any action I need to get my money back, I am not on this account and I want my money back

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Customer Care.

I liked: Way tv looked when i was able to see it.

I didn't like: Withdrew money from my account no authorization, Withdrew money from my account without authorization, Customer service very poor, Lied about service in area.

Comments