I am SO FED UP with directv and abc for yet another contract dispute / *** contest that both sides are carrying out -- at the expense of all the directv customers.Both sides should be charged with "corporate rape", since both are at fault in the 'screwing of the customers' -- and I'm certain NOONE gave consent for the screw.

Stop shoving your disputes up the consumers rear ends, and FIX THE PROBLEM so the local programming is restored QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I for one, will be looking into other options, since NO OTHER CARRIER has shorted out programming to its' viewership. Blame the local station all you want, but it take TWO PARTIES to have a dispute. Friends who have Fios, Spectrum, and Xfinity all are in disbelief that this is the second time in 6 months that Directv customers have been screwed.

If this is not resolved by mid January , at the latest, I for one will be changing my service to something better than this horseshit. There is so much *** going on in this country, and in this pathetic world -- television is one tiny, brief escape from all the daily garbage. "FREE CHANNELS" should not be used as hostages-- that you pull the plug if you don't get your way. I hope many others follow suit-- this is absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cut the ***.

Forward my sentiments to the other party -- I'm sure you have their contact information.They keep it well hidden from the general public.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Ongoing dispute between directv and channel 5 supplier.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Farmington, Maine, United States #1265107

I too am pissed about this ABC ***.I think Directv needs to give all of us a credit on our bills for not being able to watch ABC.

I just ordered an antenna for back of TV. If I still can't get ABC with that I will be looking to change providers. Get this resolved Directv or you will be losing customers that have been loyal to you for years. There was never any warning about losing these channels.

Just shut off at midnight on the first!