Missouri City, Missouri

constant problems.enough call ins that we knew the drill.

after hours on the phone and running from one receiver to another, they agree to send a tech out only to discover 2 receivers had gone bad and charge us $49.99. dtv's equipment, and we pay to have it replaced??? one receiver is still not working. will they pro rate our bill for the one week without service?

does fcc regulate these companies and would it be beneficial to file complaint with them?

not sure where to take the next complaint, but rest assured that I will.I would rather cancel and be paying nothing than paying for something I don't have.

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Jodik
Tacoma, Washington, United States #654308

We had directv at our other house and everything was fine.When we moved and had it installed we had one problem after another and kept calling directv to have the problem fixed.

My husband called when the tv wouldn't work at all and they told us that they would send out a tech and waive the service fee this one time only. When we got the bill the service fee was on the bill and the Technical supervisor "Anna" said that she would not remove it because it was after the 90 day trial period even thou it was taped and we were told it was not going to cost us anything. My husband wouldn't of had them come out if they were going to charge us. When the service guy came out, he told us that the original installer did not do it correctly so now we are paying for DIRECTV's INCOMPETENT INSTALLERS.

We will be taking this issue higher up especially when they tell us we won't be charged over the phone and then bill us and won't take it off the bill when it comes.

What kind of customer service is this!!!!!

Richardson, Texas, United States #650160

I am in "TEXAS"And i have had "Directv" For about 12 years'.My reviever went out.DIRECTV replaced it for "Free".What i do not understand is why?Would you have to pay for a reciever that belong's to "DIRECTV".This does not sound correct.