Coverage Area
Style and Design

The installer told me he was going to run a new cable for the GIGANTIC!Satelite.

Instead he spliced into my existing cable connection.. one I had intended to KEEP! He lied. When I called Direct TV they told be one I could not cancel it was pass the 3 day period..

then they said they could put in a work order to fix the problem because the service was new...in other words they could do anything to help me. On the other hand Time Warner came out immediately reconnected my cable and ran a new line I fully intend to charge Direct TV for.. Shame on them! AND the internet will not connect...

so far Direct TV sucks!

Watch out for the ATT offer..ATT employees don't know what they are selling and don't have a clue what they are pushing!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Dish Network that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments