I love my Direct TV, which I have had for at least nine years now.People sometimes make fun at me because in bad weather we sometimes lose our signal and have no TV.

I remedied that by opting to subscribe to our local cable company for basic cable only as well as internet and telephone service too. Add it altogether and for me it comes out cheaper than having 3 separate companies to handle each individually. However, if Direct TV drops fox, I will drop Direct TV. I WILL NO LONGER KEEP DIRECT TV in my home.

Your choice.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I forgot to add that I love the National Geographic channels. I am not going to pay more, I already pay too much.

I am already comparing prices for another cable provider, because you are droping FX.I think you should drop some of the sports channels that I pay for and do not watch.

I also think that we should be able to pick the channels we want and not have to pay for the ones we do not watch.It's your choice on how you run your business, but if you drop FX I feel you are not keeping your end of the deal or the contract agreement that I signed up for, and I'm obviously am not a valued customer so I will go with someone who, will appreciate me and my business.

I just recently went from Dish to Direct TV because of the channels it offered and if it dropped the Fox Channels and National Geographic channels well then it is not the contract I signed up for. I would not be a Direct TV subscriber because direct TV would be the one who violated the contract by promising certain channels and then trying to pass off something else which as for as I know is considered fraud in this country.The Fox Channels and National Geographic channels were part of the package I signed up. Those channels account for ninety percent of our television watching.

I would not be a Direct TV subscriber now if the Fox Channels and National Geographic channels were not in the channels included. Those channels account for ninety percent of our television watching. The other channels I watch can pretty much be received with a small antenna.