I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa.one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units.
one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came out to install the dish and cable decided to run approx 50ft of cable line across our front yard. This front yard is a common area where all of our tenants walk. The cable line was literally coiled up across this area.
Direct tv was called by me, the landord, and asked to please secure this cable line. I was told it was now an issue between the tenant and the landlord. I let it be. A few months later i find out the tenant is getting charged $100 each time his service is interrupted due to this unsecure cable and the fact that a tech guy comes and actual views the problem but does not fix it.
Finally i got involved again because this just isn't right. We spent over 2 hrs on the phone with the company and once again, they will not fix the problem that they caused due to the installation was not initially done properly. THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!! When direct tv was confronted with this attitude then, they actually hung up on me!
And it was a supervisor!!! So wrong!!! What do i do now?? How do i report this??
And to who since direct tv wont do anything??
I have also attached pictures..Plse help....
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Internet And Cable Tv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "15 hrs ago i made a post in regards to direct tv making an Unaurthorized transaction on my account, i had No Contract, No ties, No links to direct tv,..."
- "Every time a contractor comes to install something, it finally dawned on me why I have this growing mountain of wiring and cables behind my tv. The installer just..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "NBA2K18MT Tell You Some NBA 2K18 News! Get Best NBA 2K18 MT and VC Acounts Making Guides on here! NBA2K18MT Hot/Special and Holiday Promotions Product News. NBA2K18MT Mall has the..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."