I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa.one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units.
one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came out to install the dish and cable decided to run approx 50ft of cable line across our front yard. This front yard is a common area where all of our tenants walk. The cable line was literally coiled up across this area.
Direct tv was called by me, the landord, and asked to please secure this cable line. I was told it was now an issue between the tenant and the landlord. I let it be. A few months later i find out the tenant is getting charged $100 each time his service is interrupted due to this unsecure cable and the fact that a tech guy comes and actual views the problem but does not fix it.
Finally i got involved again because this just isn't right. We spent over 2 hrs on the phone with the company and once again, they will not fix the problem that they caused due to the installation was not initially done properly. THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!! When direct tv was confronted with this attitude then, they actually hung up on me!
And it was a supervisor!!! So wrong!!! What do i do now?? How do i report this??
And to who since direct tv wont do anything??
I have also attached pictures..Plse help....
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Internet And Cable Tv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "Re:Account #41525615 Although I have NEVER been a customer of Direct tv someone (possibly one of my neighbors) found my lost wallet with my daughter's disability debit card in it and..."
- "I moved from DC to MD over 2 years ago and had my DirecTV service switched to the new address. DirecTV had a tech come out and install the..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."