I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa.one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units.
one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came out to install the dish and cable decided to run approx 50ft of cable line across our front yard. This front yard is a common area where all of our tenants walk. The cable line was literally coiled up across this area.
Direct tv was called by me, the landord, and asked to please secure this cable line. I was told it was now an issue between the tenant and the landlord. I let it be. A few months later i find out the tenant is getting charged $100 each time his service is interrupted due to this unsecure cable and the fact that a tech guy comes and actual views the problem but does not fix it.
Finally i got involved again because this just isn't right. We spent over 2 hrs on the phone with the company and once again, they will not fix the problem that they caused due to the installation was not initially done properly. THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!! When direct tv was confronted with this attitude then, they actually hung up on me!
And it was a supervisor!!! So wrong!!! What do i do now?? How do i report this??
And to who since direct tv wont do anything??
I have also attached pictures..Plse help....
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Internet And Cable Tv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account. I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is..."
- "Charged me early termination fees when i wasn't under contract. Refunded me another amount then what was quoted. I was supposed to get $120. They gave me $86. I called..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."