This summer we relocated to Kansas City KS from Knoxville TN.I now have two Directv accounts that I'm being billed for and I can't get them to stop charging me for the TN address.

I have been with Directv since the beginning (1998) and am totally disgusted with them after this episode. They used to care about their customers. After talking to 4 different people on four different occasions, I still have the same problem. And that's not counting the day I got stuck in the Do loop of being transferred back and forth with AT&T.

Going together with AT&T ruined a great provider.All I can say is if you are considering Directv DON'T DO IT.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of directv service transfer. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv service transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments