Every month since getting directv, I have had to call customer service because every month, my bills goes up.One month, my bill doubled.

After 45 minutes getting transferred and pushing for a credit I thought it was finally fixed. I was told on multiple times that I would not be paying over $60 for my basic package. The next months bill comes in and guess what? Yep, my bill is way over $60.

Once again, it doubled. I get a phone call from a representative from directv offering me a 3 month promotion with premium channels. I told her multiple times that I didn't want it because I didn't trust them to keep their word. Again, bill comes in with charges for premium channels I didn't want.

I called again and once again, I was assured that my bill will go back down to less then $60 a month. Again, another bill and it's doubled again. Again I call and I'm assured again that my bill will no longer exceed $60. I received my bill today and yes, it doubled again.

I'm going to call and cancel my service. I will *** the bullet and pay the cancellation fee that is supposedly $180. I can guarantee that this bill will also double because directv is a "bait and switch" company. They care very little about their customers and care more about bottom line money..

DON'T SWITCH to directv!!!You will regret it!

Review about: Directv Satellite Tv Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments