THIS COMPANY WILL RIP YOU OFF!1ST RIP-OFF: THEY SCREWED ME OUT OF A $200 GIFT CARD THAT WAS PART OF A SUBSCRIPTION OFFER.WAITED 12 WEEKS FOR CARD, CALLED THEM UP ABOUT IT AND THEY SAID I HAD MISSED THE APPLICATION DEADLINE (BY ONE DAY).

I SAID WHAT APPLICATION AND THEY SAID I HAD TO SEND IN AN APPLICATION WITHIN THE 12 WEEK PERIOD TO APPLY FOR THE GIFT CARD. THAT WAS COMPLETE NEWS TO ME; I HAD NEVER RECEIVED ANY NOTIFICATION THAT THIS WAS NECCESARY! 2ND RIP-OFF: HAD POWER SURGE LAST NIGHT AND RECEIVER BOX WOULD NOT GO BACK ON. WENT THROUGH ALL THE RE-BOOT STEPS TECHNICAL SERVICE TOLD ME TO DO BUT WOULD NOT RE-BOOT.

THEY SAID OK THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR A NEW RECEIVER BUT I HAD TO PAY A $20 SHIPPING FEE. I ASKED FOR SOMEBODY LOCAL TO JUST DROP ONE OFF AND THEY SAID THAT COULD NOT BE ARRANGED AND I HAD TO PAY THE SHIPPING CHARGE. THEN TO RUB SALT INTO THE WOUND I HAD TO GIVE THEM A CREDIT CARD NUMBER OVER THE PHONE BEFORE THEY WOULD SHIP.

AND I SIGNED A 2 YEAR CONTRACT WITH THESE A**HOLES...DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.SPREAD THE WORD!!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #630352

Hate to tell you this but you more than likely just extended your contract for another 2 yrs by ordering the replacement box. Also, you gave them your credit card # remember this gives them the right to put charges on your card any time they see fit. It's in your contract(in the fine print) The same goes if you give them your bank acc #.

Westbury, New York, United States #629301

VERIZON PULLED THE SAME TYPE OF SALES SCAM.