Only took an hour and a half (give or take 15 minutes) to FINALLY cancel my directv service.Not bad?!

God help me! Not only did the first customer service representative not know that NBC was no longer available (hence why I am disconnecting this service provider...weird...still have Fox news!) her blatant disrespect, lack of providing "good customer service" was obviously not a priority...I kid you not, she had the gaul to say..."I don't watch tv, I can tell your old with nothing to do...I work..." whew! Ignorant uneducated robot...letting it go...letting it go...October 2nd done! Thinking Xfinity?

Best part! They will send my boxes to return their equipment but GET THIS! As far as their dish, they don't remove those. That's my responsibility!

Greeaat! Getting on the roof to dismantle the satellite, then climb down with the dish in my hands and then having to "recycle" it...supposedly my problem. They are MORE than happy to put it up there but obviously could give 2 *** after that!

Sooo happy I can count down the days to BE DONE, watch SNL (finally again) and silently dream I wish we still had cats so I can send those beautiful people at directv...a gift from the late Jack's litter box along with their equipment along with a nice little thank you note "*** you too!" Just a dream....this company is awful!Yuck!

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments