This salesperson representing Direct TV advised my mother-in-law he would save her over $40per month she is 91 years old and so she thought she would try it sine she's on a limited income.They had the service installed within 30 minutes, the guy had someone waiting outside ready to install it.

First thing we had a storm and guess what, no reception. We called and called, someone was suppose to come out and move the dish, guess what still haven't seen this happen. Now she's ill and needs to move in with us, attempted to cancel, guess what $300 to cancel. I do not want this *** service installed on my house, Called and spoke with a supervisor, they advised we should have done something in July, we did.

They do not give you a contract, it's a work order, the contract comes with your first bill.

They advise we could cancel in the first 24 hours, i asked why she was not advised of that.Per Taumn we do not provide that information.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

duke6014

as far as reception goes, I experience the same problems virtually everyday.This outfit is the worst for this.

I have never seen a more pitiful outfit when it comes to delivering services. My advice is to RUN when approached by these salespeople in a store.

You are better off with a set of rabbit ears and some tinfoil.