Delta, Ohio

My Name is Christal Gibson. I was double billed on July 27 for $104.64 and $105.76.

I called to get this fixed all I got was the run around. I was with Dish Network for 8 plus years and have never delt with issues as I have with you. When I changed to Direct TV, I was suppose to receive the hopper for free it was a program you were honoring through my job. Called a received the run around.

From what I see on line this is a common problem with you. I can tell you I am not the only person pissed off.

To call you customer service is nothing but staying on hold for long periods of time and then once you get to someone they don't help they pass you off to another dept. I can tell you one thing I will be going back to Dish.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

It's a simple fix call ask to speak with billing tell them to look for dup payments and request a refund, or suck it up and consider it a payment for next month how did you make the payment? Online, phone mail a check what does your online statement say with all your "dish" references I'm starting to think this is a bs complaint because DirecTV has a specific policy for double payments and your comments neglect any of the policy like where you mad because they said 5-7 days or ask you to fill out a form to investigate the issue