So I finally decided to allow my DVR direct TV to have internet service so I could get movies on demand, my DIRECT TV decided on it's own to download 31GB of TV programs I already watched and I now have 31GB of charges with my ISP, which is not ATT or Direct TV, one in the same.I tried to talk with someone via their phone support and Chat and I was unable to make sense to anyone I was talking to.

All there support I think is in Indian and they r not trained to deal with questions. Nothing personal with this, just frustrated as I was unable to talk to someone that understood my problem. I will be dropping my Direct TV service and will never ever use Direct TV/ATT again. Their customer service is horrible and they ripped me off.

I now have to pay for 31gb of data of shows I already watched.

Very unhappy, going to try DISH.Corporate america, it sucks.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments