Look im very upset if yall dont put my channels back on im leaveing yall and im sure im not the only one that will do so.and if this not resolve by the end of the week my plan needs to be lower.

this dont make any sense at all.sign not a happy person.......... i need my channals back as soon as poss..

direct charge to much to be taking anything from anyone.like i said i will drop yall if this not taking care of by the end of this week or im gone from yall for good.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

On 7/11/12, Direct TV reduced our service with them by approximately 25 channels.I consider this to be a breach of contract by Direct TV, so I decided to cancel my service with them.

I called to cancel on 7/11/12, and they informed me that I would have to pay $220 ($20.00 per month for the remaining 11 months of contract) to cancel.The service representative also stated that I will have to continue to pay for those channels, even though they are no longer available to me.

If you cancel DirecTV while still under contract, BE SURE to have any credit cards or debit cards you have on file with them cancelled or the numbers changed, or they will charge you without telling you or asking you.

If you do cancel DirecTV, BE SURE to have any credit cards or debit cards you have on file with them cancelled or the numbers changed, or they will charge you without telling you or asking you.