Just learned last night while watching TV Land, that Direct TV is dropping that channel along with twenty-five others.I'll be switching to another provider since I am no longer getting what I paid for.

I originally signed up with Direct TV because they carried more channels than the other providers in my area. Not true any more, and in addition, the other providers are much cheaper than Direct TV. I've had Direct TV for over 10 years now and they keep raising prices and cutting channels.

What's up with that?It appears they are not even trying to be competitive.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

To person that posted about directv internet...they are not an internet provider...so your internet comment is ***...you could have changed that at any time

This is getting a little *** every time i turn around you are dropping all the main channels an the kids channels that bs knowing that most people are going 2 pay it just so they don't have 2 deal with it but we are not!Me and my family will be SWITCHING..I'll go back 2 charter there internet is better anyways!!!and u will not being getting any additional fees from me either!!!

Your company sucks. Always dropping channels. I'm switching