im going to cancel my service asap,if my channels get cancelled theats are *** to paying customers that like thier channels.we should be able to pick and choose are packages and delete what we whant to not whatch ,especially all the music channels and other dumb meaning less channels that you have to keep just to see your own channels you whant ,we all need to stand up to via com and other enityies that are just money hungry ***.how can a family afford to watch thier tv when they are struggling now to pay thier bills and utilites all they have left is tv to relax to and unwind from kids,work and other stresses in thier life so what are we going to due about this ?are we going to take it in the butt again or are we going to fight back on what we pay for here it should be are choice to pick its our money we spend on this that we busted our *** to get for our families .

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

WHAT CHANNELS ARE BEING DUMPED? WE ARE SO SORRY. THIS IS IN CAPS.YES I AM SO DISAPPOINTED,I AM SHOUTING.

MAD,SAD,CRYING

WHAT ARE YOU REPLACING THEM WITH? I HOPE YOU AREN'T DUMPING THE GOOD ONES THAT HAVE REAL MEANING,MORALS. FOR MORE "TRASH"

If they drop these channels they shoud have to let us

Out of our contract , as these are the only programs

My family watches. They are breaching the contract

They have with us by dropping them