I am beyond angry that Direct TV is going to drop Fox Nov 1st.I watch programs on these stations, I pay for these stations and I will be required to uphold my contract with or without these stations.

Do they think about what the customers want?

Well, I think if they would consider the customers there would be no problems and the Fox nextworks will continue to be part of the Direct Tv packages and all will be happy.This makes me sick and if this happens I will be gone as soon as it is possible for me to leave their service!!!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more Directv - Account Review Directv "I received a bill March 21, 2017 for charges that I don't remember making in 2014. On top of that it states I'm past due but the billing period shows..." Read more DIRECTV SUCKS SINCE ATT ACQUISITION Directv "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..." Read more Directv - Technical Support Review Directv "My installer drilled through my copper lines and waste lines. He then turned off my water to the house finished his install then left on a fri evening.. I have..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more