2.0

I'm not happy about dropping my channel 11 this is not the first channel you dropped I get less channels but I still pay the same amount I want my channel back I've had direct tv for a long time now and now you take another channel off of me when does it stop if my channel is not returned or if my bill doesn't go down I will be forced to start looking for another supplier this is direct tv,s doing not mine it seems to me that direct tv does not care to much about their customers when they do things without asking their customers how they feel about it .another thing I think it's dumb to make customers use a 100 words or more to file a complaint

Review about: Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I would have to say the same thing.However WPXI is also to blame and they have not expressed any concern for their viewers (who are responsible for their profits).

I did not see anything regarding this issue until New Years Eve. Both the ABC (WTAE) and NBC (WPXI) have been blocked on my Direct TV without questions or input from the customers who pay the #*^@%! Bill!! Personally I would like to see Erie channels replace these greedy Pittsburgh channels as we are closer to Erie than Pittsburgh.

I have had both direct TV and Dish Network in the past and the difference is that much.

So I agree with the previous comment that if this is not corrected.

I too will seek another provider for my TV entertainment.And will probably get several discounts just for switching.