1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Never mind their "other side of the house" NOT informing me internet coverage was DIAL-UP!I'm back again, at my favorite site, to vent (and warn you!) not to fall for this company's supposed low prices & "deals." When you make an old Southern Gal so angry she's ready to shuck her favorite pair of earrings & kicks for a beat-down...she's PISSED OFF!

DirecTv did not provide all the channels I was paying for for over a week. Every time I called about internet or TV, I was batted around more than a ping-pong ball. Each time, I called, I was transferred 4 to 6 times or hung up on. After 2 months of this nonsense, I disconnected this "mistake" and begged my cable provider, on bended knee, to take me back into the fold.

I apologized for my transgression & promised to never be so foolish again. Well...they forgave me & gave me the sweetest deal ever! Bless their hearts! Here's the rub: They needed an original paper bill from DTV.

Understandable since I could print off anything & send it in...so, I ASKED DTV for a final paper bill in February...March...& April. It is now June 3 & I STILL do not have that bill for the current cable provider to buy out the 22 months left on the DTV contract. 3 June I got a call from some guy that barely spoke English. Seems he's from an OFF-SHORE collection agency in INDIA.

Is THAT even legal??? DTV would never send me a final paper bill...and to add insult to injury... they OUTSOURCE collections to these guys OFF-SHORE denying Americans even MORE work??? Really???

It gets better. When I called DTV & began to express my anger/disgust, I was HUNG UP ON the first 2 calls...imagine! Third time was a charm: I was promised for the FOURTH time a paper bill so my cable company can finally pay off this calamity! Oh, it gets even better folks: DTV added penalties/late charges to that bill for NOT doing their job in the first place!

Can you believe this??? Had they sent the bill in March, they would have been paid off THREE MONTHS ago and yet here they are trying to RUIN MY CREDIT! Avoid this excuse for TV provider at all costs!!!

That was my second & FINAL chance for them!Thank you for your indulgence!

Review about: Directv Bundle.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Service does not perform as advertised.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments