Milton, West Virginia

I worked for dtv for almost 3 years.Was considered a great employee, received great raises.

I spent 2 1/2 years in bgi then went to ace which is nothing like what they say it was all ace is is selling sellling selling.

I never had a red flag until february which i deserved that one. then in march a extremeley rude customer called in upset that he wanted another dvr at no cost well new policy stated no credit on equipment if a ccommitment was on account which there was and no heart value. I quoted the price of dvr and customer stated he could pay the same price and cancel so i sent to cancellation department after apologizing and asking what else i could do.

needless to say instead of tl having my back she stated i was rude and didnt show engagement with customer and i was terminated 2 red flags.

why after 2 i got the boot but some people had up to 8 in 5 months before they got the boot dtv doesnt care abot anything but money

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Ciel

@JustSayin... If you are already struggling on buying food, then don't get a service that you can't afford. Simple as that!

I do understand what the OP feels. As a CSR regardless of company, we get calls from some - not all - arrogant, entitled, and rude customers. We do all the time take the heat from customers. And CSR do cry and quite because of that.

But nothing beats the feeling of helping a customer solve his/her issue(s).

so bottomline, dont think that we dont care and we understand you ofcourse we do.its just that sometimes we really cant do something about because the system our system cant do it.

its true, im just being honest. if we can only reverse the payment then we'll do it. if i were to ask you, do you want anyone to yell at you over the phone for almost an hour? do anyone likes to be stressed with every calls??

..:) take care God Bless.

If you think it is bad working for DTV,How do you think the poor customer feels when DTV goes into thir bank account and cleans it out leaving them nothing to buy food to feed their kids.

-- hi there. im also an employee of directv. i also got some calls related to your question, well me as a person ofcourse we also feel bad about it and we are also against on some of the policies of directv but as an employee we cant do something about it, i mean if the money is already debited then we dont have any way to do refund unless theres a credit balance on the account. it is because we are not a financial institution thats why we are not capable to reverse any payments.

honestly i feel bad especially if my caller is under social security then they really need the money but it was already debited from their account, it really breaks my heart when old people is crying over the phone but i cant do anything about it and the most i can do is to stay with them over the phone and swallow all of their complaints (w/c is i understand)