I had to cancel my DTV.It was an early cancellation but the representative was very nice and told me that she would waive the fee.

I thought WOW this is truly generous! She wrote all kinds of notes in my account and then told me all would be well. NOT! Today I came home, not 2 months later to a NSF from my bank.

DTV took out the fee anyway without my authorization.

I argued with them on the phone, they finally saw the notes written, then said they would give me back "part of the money" WHAT???Robbers, *** lying robbers

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $459 and wants Directv to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more DIRECTV SUCKS SINCE ATT ACQUISITION Directv "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..." Read more Directv - Equipment over charged Directv "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..." Read more Camping World - Service a joke, lies, and unethical practices Camping World "2007 Winnebago Vista purchased August 2017 at camping world north Little Rock ark. Bad jacks and they knew about problem beforehand but did not tell us about. Slide out dry..." Read more Smartstyle - Awful Perm Smartstyle "I went into Smart Style at the Walmart in Fergus Falls, MN to get my hair permed. The lady that usually does my hair was not there and they had..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2015  3711FL Left Slide Keystone Rv "This trailer has only been used 3 times and one of those was when we took it back to the dealer for warranty work. My wife in October 2015 was..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - October 3rd 8:05 a.m. New Berlin Wisconsin Dunkin Donuts "I wish there was a rating lower than a one-star. This location deserves more than a zero it needs to be closed. When it comes to cleanliness customer service it..." Read more