71 views
Verified Reviewer

To whom this may concern,

Today I just received a phone called stated that I was being charged $60.00 for an early cancellation fee back in April 2020. During that time last year, I asked someone from your company how much do I owe so I can pay the full amount which I did.

My complaint is that if I am stating that I am canceling my services then the deceiving early cancellation fee should have been mentioned during that time instead of the customer inquiring about it based on what your employee stated today. Also, I have not been contacted in concerning this fee.The employee also stated that I have two weeks to pay or it will be sent to collections.

If this bill is sent to collections, I will have my lawyer involved. At your earliest convenience, I would like a response to resolve this issue.

Tamika (Bailey) Queeley

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2043234

A lawyer for 60 bucks? Why not just call them instead of a 3rd party site?

DIRECTV Reviews