Refused to cancel my dying fathers account, despite repeated calls...these scammers took advantage of elderly parents. Report them to Attorney General, FCC, BBB, etc...

BLAH,BLAH, Blah, Blah, Blah, etc., bs, what is this country coming to, blah, blah, blah, etc. blah, blah, blah, con-artists and thieves are ruining this country, etc.

blah, blah, blah and since this website wont upload my complaint unless I write 100 words, I'm assuming it is affiliated with the csame rooked directv people, cause why should I have to write 100 words when I succinctly stated my complaint in 25??? Anyway, directv is a scam...lets all get together and sue the pants off them and force them out of business....

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Account.

Comments

They have no compassion at all. Once you sign a contract with them all they want is your money.

My parents had to move to a nursing home 1 year into a two year contract.

Either had to transfer to my home (no way) or pay it off. Had to use their limited funds to pay off the vultures.