Marble Falls, Texas

I wasn't informed that I got free movie channels and then had to cancel them, so direct TV has been billing my account for double the amount I signed up for. In early July I called and had this canceled, and had them credit my account.

This month I am billed again for the higher amount, so again I called. The customer service is poor, every time I call the person doesn't speak good English and we have a difficult time understanding each other. Today when I called the person really didn't understand what I was telling him and didn't take care of me appropriately. Then when I asked to speak to his supervisor, he argued with me and hung up on me.

Every time I call, it takes about 20 minutes of waiting, or trying to communicate and today it was more like 30 minutes. When you call, you have to repeat the same thing to multiple people, which gets old and costs me more minutes on my phone service.

I am so upset with Direct TV that I am ready to cancel my subscription and use someone who cares and takes care of their customers appropriately. I feel like I deserve something more than a "I'm sorry" because that doesn't cover my time or the hour I have spent on the phone trying to correct this situation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

• Direct TV customer service

Comments

Keep in mind your 2 yr contract when cancelling their service there are early cancellation fees of $20 per month for every month left on your contract. and when returning their equipment get a tracking # so you can prove they got it otherwise they may try and charge for this also.