On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office.They processed it, and said its on its way.
On 1/10/2016 when I looked in my account, i was being charged $90.00 dollars for non-returned equipment. I called customer service, who said that they have not received notification from there warehouse, and to that I said, I have proof, a receipt and a photo of the box and label being shipped out from the post office. The direct TV staff told me to go to the post office and see if it was returned to them and then go to AT&T who bought out DIRECT TV. At this point I was mad, disappointing at the service, and hung up on the staff.
Our conversation should be recorded for training. I went to the post office today, 11/17/2016, who told me that after 45 days they don't keep records of sent boxes for DIRECT-TV. He also said that all boxes for DIRECT TV are sent to a warehouse, and he said there are are hundreds. (Mine is probably sitting some where in that warehouse, and I am paying for their storage,.
This is a ripoff. What am I going to keep equipment I cannot use?
All I want is to deduct the equipment charge of $90.00 dollars.I am suppose to be a loyal customer!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- First impressions of service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "I HAVE MY HD DISH ANTENA IN THE TOP OF MY ROOF. MY BROTHER CALLED DIRECT TV AND ORDERED A NEW INTALECTION. THIS MOTHER FUC* ER CAME TO MY HOUSE..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "I bought a King Mattress 8 years ago, with a 10 years warranty. I submit my claim on February, after 4 months they came to check my mattress and my..."
- "Cruise Dates: June 25-June 30, 2016 (5 nights) Ship Name: Empress of the Seas Reservation Number 2098975 We have embarked on June 25 and issues started from the moment we have received access..."