On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office.They processed it, and said its on its way.
On 1/10/2016 when I looked in my account, i was being charged $90.00 dollars for non-returned equipment. I called customer service, who said that they have not received notification from there warehouse, and to that I said, I have proof, a receipt and a photo of the box and label being shipped out from the post office. The direct TV staff told me to go to the post office and see if it was returned to them and then go to AT&T who bought out DIRECT TV. At this point I was mad, disappointing at the service, and hung up on the staff.
Our conversation should be recorded for training. I went to the post office today, 11/17/2016, who told me that after 45 days they don't keep records of sent boxes for DIRECT-TV. He also said that all boxes for DIRECT TV are sent to a warehouse, and he said there are are hundreds. (Mine is probably sitting some where in that warehouse, and I am paying for their storage,.
This is a ripoff. What am I going to keep equipment I cannot use?
All I want is to deduct the equipment charge of $90.00 dollars.I am suppose to be a loyal customer!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- First impressions of service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "Directv / at and t combo...this was my installation ...damaged 2 walls and my ceiling and then told me if I cancelled my contract I would have to pay an..."
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "I would never walk into a store with the store looking like this the store manager needs to be fired the recovery in the store is horrible there's no one..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."