2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office.They processed it, and said its on its way.

On 1/10/2016 when I looked in my account, i was being charged $90.00 dollars for non-returned equipment. I called customer service, who said that they have not received notification from there warehouse, and to that I said, I have proof, a receipt and a photo of the box and label being shipped out from the post office. The direct TV staff told me to go to the post office and see if it was returned to them and then go to AT&T who bought out DIRECT TV. At this point I was mad, disappointing at the service, and hung up on the staff.

Our conversation should be recorded for training. I went to the post office today, 11/17/2016, who told me that after 45 days they don't keep records of sent boxes for DIRECT-TV. He also said that all boxes for DIRECT TV are sent to a warehouse, and he said there are are hundreds. (Mine is probably sitting some where in that warehouse, and I am paying for their storage,.

This is a ripoff. What am I going to keep equipment I cannot use?

All I want is to deduct the equipment charge of $90.00 dollars.I am suppose to be a loyal customer!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with first impressions of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of directv account. Directv needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments