2.2
Coverage Area

When the sky gets cloudy, our service is disrupted. This seems to happen at times when its not hardly stormy or cloudy.

I recorded a show and we got 4 minutes of rain and it interfered with 30 mins of an hour show, I realize the atmosphere messes with the satellites but its to the point of being ridiculous. Also, I have talked with direct tv several times about why some channels work and sometimes they don't? There are 2 satellites listed but no one ever seems to understand what I am talking about. am I wrong that there is only 1 sat.

that DirectTV receives from and am I the only one who has this problem? They do not have the best customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Directv Cons: Unwillingness to address my issue.

Comments

I am done with Directv I've been a loyal customer since 2004 they will lie to get you to sign up and when you do it's a total different story. I left them to go to Dish Twice and they called me back and said they would leave my old balance to make payments in installments in which I agreed to do to sign back so I dropped dish to do so a month or so later I had that old balance of 700 dollars and they said I had to pay it all at once I mind you that I had already made an agreement with them to pay the current monthly bill and pay an extra 30 bucks towards the old bill.

I bought that up to them and they tell me that they don't see where there was an agreement to do that. My service was interrupted because I couldn't pay all of that money. I was originally suppose to pay 562.00 so I told them I would pay it the following week so the following week came and was about to pay it then they tell me that I have to pay 791.00. So from then on I just told them to cancel my service the following day I signed back up with dish.

I had to go a whole week with no cable or anything. I will never deal with them again. I feel like I was black balled after being a loyal customer for over 13 years! Never Again!

They really left a bad taste in my mouth because they lie to get you in. Only thing good about them is NFL Sunday Ticket. My in-laws stays next door and they have it every year I will just go over there and watch. That's good enough for me.

I would have my space there also in a back room Do NOT SIGN UP WITH DIRECTV THEY WILL BLACK BALL YOU!

THAT'S A PROMISE! TAKE IT FROM A CUSTOMER SINCE 2004!