I signed up for a package deal for $69 a month for 13 monthswhich included 4 receivers.After three months they increased my bill to over $111 which they said was for HBO and Starz.

I specifically told them at the purchase date that I didn't want any extras, just the $69 for 13 months. They are refusing to refund my money. Furthermore, the satellite goes out too often. I am extremely unhappy with Direct tv and I would suggest to anyone thinking about purchasing from them, don't.

Try another company.Their customer service is very rude and unaccomodating.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

This is in response to the comment by DTV.

What a crock!

I complained about fraudulant charges and misprepresentation by their rep.

I'm just lovi'n that "Refund" I got. It's called Squat.

I got the run around. Of course when I told them to cancel my service they unveiled the info about their early cancellation fee.

I canceled anyway and there is no way I'm paying that $350.00 fee. They are going to have to take it out of my hide if they need it so badly. And, they are going to find out my hide is pretty tough.

pinches gringos chillones paguen sus cuentas y ya, antes de comprar informense

you can call and dispute the charge of the premiums for missinformation and we will be more than glad to place a refund on your directv account ....

haha never you dumbasshole pay your bills