I signed up for a package deal for $69 a month for 13 monthswhich included 4 receivers.After three months they increased my bill to over $111 which they said was for HBO and Starz.
I specifically told them at the purchase date that I didn't want any extras, just the $69 for 13 months. They are refusing to refund my money. Furthermore, the satellite goes out too often. I am extremely unhappy with Direct tv and I would suggest to anyone thinking about purchasing from them, don't.
Try another company.Their customer service is very rude and unaccomodating.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Satellite Provider
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..."
- "I HATE DIRECTV.. Its sprinkling out and i get this (see pic).. 2hrs without service. And their customer service is the worst. But here I sit locked into a contract...."
- "I got a call from a direct tv rep last week. I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed..."
- "Levin Furniture sold an inferior sectional for $1600.00. Couch fell apart after 3 weeks......Levins reaction. We could send someone to repair it but it will cost you!!! We want our..."
- "Public Storage has been scamming and inconveniencing hard working people long enough. They have made a business out of lying and it is time that we come together to put..."
- "Placed orde 4/11/16 paid for it immediately was supposed to have express shipping order arrived weeks layer i ordered earrings they sent me a ring they refuse to correct..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."