Style and Design

Direct TV offerred me an upgrade for being a long time customer and offerred a new genie11.I was happy to have an upgrade.

No mention of this offer includes a must agreement for 24 months continued use. Was not told this until asked to sign which appeared to be an acknowledgement of service. Service man told me "u need a new tv" and then needed to call again for service as problems same with new tv.. I had followed his reccommendation and immediately bought a NEW tv.

COSTLY Unnecssary!!!!! again costly!!! Direct tv has been aware of multiple problems with the genie 11 but has not acknowledged this to customers. Obviously due to genie 11 problems the new unwarrented tv changed nothing.

I have had best buy geek squad to my home twice. I have had Direct tv service to my home 4 times. Nothing changes and in fact problems of sound coming and going and pixilation continue and worsen daily. Last repair man unable to fix problem with white banner saying WVB unconnected.

I have spent l hr and l8 minutes with tech squad that fixed this only to have it back next day. Multiple calls to DTV contained hang ups, rudeness and much much of my time to say nothing of seemingly endless repair folks in and out of my home Intrusive feeling to me. I am very angry, out lots of dollars and have no fix as of this date l2/15/17. Another repair man to replace genie in hopes of fixing WVB but the other problems to continue until Jan or Feb per DTV.

I am now working with a case mgr. who encourages me to to make complaint but to who.

I am beyond angry, disappointed and most frustrated.Attorney?

Reason of review: multiple issues.

I liked: Case manager.

I didn't like: Being on hold for a long time, Product was poor, Customer service, Service product time wasted misleading info.

Comments