Directv - False advertising toget you to change
I signed a 24 month contract for Direct TV at a quoted price of 96.91 a month.The bill came in at 205.77.
I have called many times and each time I get a different response to why my bill is so high. AT&T has no record of the original quote sent out to me. I have offered to email it to them. They claim they have no way of excepting an email.
Amazing in todays work, especial when I received their quote and bills via email. The rep today told me that my bill going forward will be between $150 and $180 a month.
They refuse to attempt to even try to help, or just don't know how.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Not delivering as promised
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- To have AT&T to honor the orignal quote to get me to change,
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Directv Choice Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Direct tv came into my home (90 minutes late), to repair a reception issue. Not only were they late, (we missed dinner), but the technician came in, practically running..."
- "My bill got too high so I could not continue to pay and service was disconnected. I returned all equipment but my bill jumped from 200 to over $685.31. Directv..."
- "Favor friends and family please share! Do NOT order DirectTV or ATT or whatever they call themselves when they pass you from agent to agent, doing everything but..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "And about the stevie award check my google plus. Veronica a. Meza. Youll see a bunch of comments in my post and photos. The reposting i..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."