Directv - False advertising toget you to change
I signed a 24 month contract for Direct TV at a quoted price of 96.91 a month.The bill came in at 205.77.
I have called many times and each time I get a different response to why my bill is so high. AT&T has no record of the original quote sent out to me. I have offered to email it to them. They claim they have no way of excepting an email.
Amazing in todays work, especial when I received their quote and bills via email. The rep today told me that my bill going forward will be between $150 and $180 a month.
They refuse to attempt to even try to help, or just don't know how.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Not delivering as promised
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- To have AT&T to honor the orignal quote to get me to change,
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Directv Choice Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We switched to DT from cable which we loved, so we could use our satellite in our motor home . When we called we explained to them exactly what we..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "Every time a contractor comes to install something, it finally dawned on me why I have this growing mountain of wiring and cables behind my tv. The installer just..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."