Featured Not resolved

I signed a 24 month contract for Direct TV at a quoted price of 96.91 a month.The bill came in at 205.77.

I have called many times and each time I get a different response to why my bill is so high. AT&T has no record of the original quote sent out to me. I have offered to email it to them. They claim they have no way of excepting an email.

Amazing in todays work, especial when I received their quote and bills via email. The rep today told me that my bill going forward will be between $150 and $180 a month.

They refuse to attempt to even try to help, or just don't know how.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and broken promises. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of directv choice package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2400. Directv needs to "to have at&t to honor the orignal quote to get me to change," according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv choice package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I watch everything for free online from movies to the latest shows for free I download and watch on my big 60" tv