Las Vegas, Nevada

These idiots at Directv will not email or fax me my final bill. I have to wait for snail mail. THEY ARE ***. Why do I have to write a 100 *** words to complain on this web site.These idiots at Directv will not email or fax me my final bill. I have to wait for snail mail. THEY ARE ***. Why do I have to write a 100 *** words to complain on this web site.These idiots at Directv will not email or fax me my final bill. I have to wait for snail mail. THEY ARE ***. Why do I have to write a 100 *** words to complain on this web site.These idiots at Directv will not email or fax me my final bill. I have to wait for snail mail. THEY ARE ***. Why do I have to write a 100 *** words to complain on this web site.These idiots at Directv will not email or fax me my final bill. I have to wait for snail mail. THEY ARE ***. Why do I have to write a 100 *** words to complain on this web site.These idiots at Directv will not email or fax me my final bill. I have to wait for snail mail. THEY ARE ***. Why do I have to write a 100 *** words to complain on this web site.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 />

• Snail mail

Comments

#1420194

All I want is the final bill also

you didn't say how long you were with DTV or the reason for leaving.If you were still in contract,you can expect them to deduct the early cancellation fees and nonreturned equipment fee amount from whatever account they have on file for you.