One year into a 2 year contract I cancelled my service. Had nothing but problems the entire time we were were with them.

The last time the tech was out he told me that the fact that the system would not stay connected to the internet is a known problem. After having them out almost every month for a year now I find out the truth. Their entire system is a total joke. When I called cancel a year early I asked if they would waive the cancellation fee due to the fact that I have had a technician out every single month since I've had their service and I never have been able to watch On Demand even once.

They informed me that on demand is not part of the service it is just something that they provide however is not guaranteed nor part of the contract. Of course they would not cancel without me paying a fee so I paid the fee. I will never go back to DirecTV even if their service improved drastically.

When I asked him for a record of how many times the technicians have been out they refused to provide it to me. I was planning to call an attorney to see if I could get my money back for the cancellation fee however without all of the records I didn't think I had much of a chance so I ended up paying the $200 and moving on with my life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments