Benton, Kentucky
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Every morning (the week before and election) Fox & Friends has been blocked. DirecTV claims that it is due to technical difficulties but every other channel is working.

Only one channel with difficulties is highly unbelievable. I hit the reset button as the screen as instructed, then lost all of my channels. I have access to nothing at this point. When I call the customer service line at DirecTV, I'm told they cannot find my account number.

Funny, that's never happened before. I've had an account with them since 1998. When I request a customer service representative, I'm told I'm being transferred but instead I'm disconnected. I no longer want your service.

I will be switching companies and I will not pay my bill.

This is unacceptable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Channel I'm paying for is being blocked.

Comments

Awwwwwwwwwwww.. Not happy that you can't get your daily dose of legs and propaganda.

Look here, they get paid by allowing you to pollute your mind with this tripe.

They're not blocking it. What's the point. Anyone watching this network made up their mind to vote Republican every chance they get back in January of 2009.

"I will not pay my bill"

See you back here in a few months as you whine about the collection agency.

P.S.

Not paying your bill is against the Bible. Check out Romans 13:8 as you write your check and shut your mouth