3K views
Featured Not resolved

Fox News 360 is being blocked. This needs to stop! 2 days in a row this channel is unavailable starting at 6 am. Is this intentional???

Please fix now! This is Fox and friends morning show! Fix now! Fix nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I guess if this is not corrected soon I will change to a new TV service. This is unacceptable. I believe it is intentional.

Claudia Dye Richmond Va

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I can't believe we pay so much money and can not even watch football on fox! If it's too buy football package forget it! I pay enough, ready to change and we have been with direct tv for 23years!!

So once again the customer suffers the NFL is on Fox,no football on Sundays that's absolute ***,the Sunday Ticket should be free if care about customer service Direct Tv.

I agree! Thank god the Democrats did not win, if they did, this country would me a mess. *** the liberal Democrats.

scarlar42
Mountain View, California, United States #1351893

DONALD TRUMP the best president in my 60 some years of life!

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #1239134

Awww are all the liberals butt hurt?I guess they are, because they are posting in the Fox News section.

Deal with it you tools, Donald Trump won, so suck it up losers.This country has spoken, because they are tired of the liberal failure over the past 2 terms.

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1238872

Claudia you need to know that fox news is biased

to JeepSux #1371749

Why bother? They're biased too.

San Jose, California, United States #1238530

HA HA HA Trump won! Screw the liberal agenda!

ransom

Even though Fox should be blocked or banned entirely, you can be very certain that it's not. You fox people are just paranoid.

to ransom Fremont, California, United States #1238061

You sound like a liberal fool.If you enjoy socialism so much, why don't you move to communist country?

America needs less people like you.Make America great again!