3.2K views
Featured Not resolved

Fox News 360 is being blocked. This needs to stop! 2 days in a row this channel is unavailable starting at 6 am. Is this intentional???

Please fix now! This is Fox and friends morning show! Fix now! Fix nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I guess if this is not corrected soon I will change to a new TV service. This is unacceptable. I believe it is intentional.

Claudia Dye Richmond Va

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Direct you are about to enter a lose , lose situation. Your shareholders will let you know how bad this decision really is

to Justin #1425248

My own reply you all must resist.This is the most simplistic mindset of all options.

It's unfortunate that our adversaries feel boycotts are their answers.I ran some buzz and been boyk We are the majority stand up now or forever lose your voice

Everyone needs to cut direct tv out of there life ...it is nothing but a total rip-off.....

same channel over and over .....now u can’t ever watch fix...totally *** off

It's a left wing conspiracy.

First DTV says they are in negotiations with Fox about renewing there contract then I called another number and got a service person She claimed it was a faulty satellite connection.Going to send a tech out.

They are desperate. 70.00 a month off for a year free showtime and sports pack. What a Deal.

if the tech can't get it going I'm out.They suck

I've been having trouble with Diect Tv for months Fox has been fuzzy at best I just got off the phone with direct Tv they told me there in negotiations with fox to renew there contract I just reordered my package they didn't inform me of this yet I'm still paying fraud left wing shannagans pure ***

Thank you. I NEVER watch Fox News just as I don't drink out of the toilet.

to Mack Robertson #1408497

Maybe you should stick with your "golden showers" and "fake news" from CNN, and MSNBC.

to Mack Robertson #1408501

You may not drink from the toilet, but you probably eat from it. I guess that would explain why you are a Democrat.

I can't believe we pay so much money and can not even watch football on fox! If it's too buy football package forget it! I pay enough, ready to change and we have been with direct tv for 23years!!