Walled Lake, Michigan
5.0

I am not at all happy with the blocking of Fox News (channel 360) I am seriously considering dropping my Direct TV. Even though I don't like Comcast, they don't block important stations, especially at this time of the election process.

I consider this action on your part censorship. I am not at all happy with the deliberate blocking of the Fox News channel 360. I am seriously considering "blocking you" from my TV altogether. I consider this to be censorship, and censorship has no place in our country.

I am not at all happy with Direct TV. I will no longer give my business to Direct TV if this censorship continues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Democrats are nothing but communists, and the CEO of Directv is a liberal.

This is Obama and Clintons America.. AT&T is the Great Satan!!

Trump will still win!

In a HISTORY MAKING ELECTION! So SCREW AT&T!

They are in Breach of CONTRACT! We all need to stop paying them now and cancel service!

ATT and DirectV are in the dems back pocket. Probably a bunch of "weiners"

Searching for a new provider- tired of searching for Fox in Florida- DONE

I am sick and tired of trying to get Fox election headquarters programming on DirecTV 360 . I feel like canceling them they better get their *** together this is censorship!

I will also stop my Direct TV if I find out that this is a direct order to block Fox News. Fox & Friends

I posted a video on YouTube about it this morning as no one believed me so this time with camera in hand at 6am I recorded it as being blocked and posted the video up. Also posted a video on how to FIX this so you can watch Fox News! Search directv blocking Fox News on YouTube

I agree. I do not like censorship, particularly now.

I will be cancelling DIRECTV at both of my homes. This is not acceptable in a free country!

What class action group? I would like to do the same.

This is suppression.

AT&T's lobbyist, Jim Ciccone, publicly endorsed HRC and they have paid Bill Clinton for speeches. This is suppression for a service we pay for.

I am having the same problem and contacted the FCC. They are getting phone calls on this and have directed me to go online to make a formal complaint.

The FCC is investigating this.

Please go to the FCC official websites and make a formal complaint. Please cancel your DirecTV service immediately.

I have already contacted several class action firms!

I fully agree, someone at Direct TV must be held accountable. Legal action and public awareness must be pursued.

Same issue here. I called DirecTV and they said they could not help me...they would put an "engineering note" on my account.

Solution? I called Dish Network and they had someone at my home within an hour to install Dish.

Goodbye, DirecTV...been with you for over 11 years...almost $20k spent in programming. You pull this ***...no, I am done...

Same here what is going on, this is the second time I have seen it happen this week and it is only fox news. Channel 360.

I hope Fox starts suing immediately and go to judge for an injunction. We pay for these channels.