5.0

I am not at all happy with the blocking of Fox News (channel 360) I am seriously considering dropping my Direct TV.Even though I don't like Comcast, they don't block important stations, especially at this time of the election process.

I consider this action on your part censorship. I am not at all happy with the deliberate blocking of the Fox News channel 360. I am seriously considering "blocking you" from my TV altogether. I consider this to be censorship, and censorship has no place in our country.

I am not at all happy with Direct TV.I will no longer give my business to Direct TV if this censorship continues.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of directv tv service. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Comments

Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands #1236659

Democrats are nothing but communists, and the CEO of Directv is a liberal.

Kansas City, Kansas, United States #1236536

This is Obama and Clintons America..AT&T is the Great Satan!!

Trump will still win!

In a HISTORY MAKING ELECTION! So SCREW AT&T!

They are in Breach of CONTRACT!We all need to stop paying them now and cancel service!

Seneca, South Carolina, United States #1236501

ATT and DirectV are in the dems back pocket. Probably a bunch of "weiners"

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1236450

Searching for a new provider- tired of searching for Fox in Florida- DONE

Auburndale, Florida, United States #1236430

I am sick and tired of trying to get Fox election headquarters programming on DirecTV 360 . I feel like canceling them they better get their *** together this is censorship!

Ocoee, Florida, United States #1236354

I will also stop my Direct TV if I find out that this is a direct order to block Fox News. Fox & Friends

Katy, Texas, United States #1236341

I posted a video on YouTube about it this morning as no one believed me so this time with camera in hand at 6am I recorded it as being blocked and posted the video up. Also posted a video on how to FIX this so you can watch Fox News! Search directv blocking Fox News on YouTube

San Francisco, California, United States #1236317

I agree.I do not like censorship, particularly now.

I will be cancelling DIRECTV at both of my homes.This is not acceptable in a free country!

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1236307

What class action group?I would like to do the same.

This is suppression.

AT&T's lobbyist, Jim Ciccone, publicly endorsed HRC and they have paid Bill Clinton for speeches.This is suppression for a service we pay for.

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1236304

I am having the same problem and contacted the FCC.They are getting phone calls on this and have directed me to go online to make a formal complaint.

The FCC is investigating this.

Please go to the FCC official websites and make a formal complaint.Please cancel your DirecTV service immediately.