Directv contacted me after I informed them of my intent to end my service with them.They promised to lower my bill.

I said I wasn't interested in anything that required that I extend my commitment to them. I was told it would not extend my contract and that I could cancel at any time. A few months later when I tried to cancel I was informed that I was under contract for 6 months. They charged me a $211 cancellation fee.

I have spent many hours trying to correct the situation but did not get any satisfaction. They then charged an old credit card of mine without my consent.

BUYER BEWARE!This company is dishonest!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $211 and wants Directv to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv satellite dish for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments