1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

MY NAME IS MARIANNE RYBICKI.

I have been a loyal customer for almost 8 years.

For the last 3 month billings you have raised my amount because you have charged me with show time. You had people call me telling me I get this for free, however, it turned out , you charged me for it. That's called FRAUD. I've been unable to call for the last two month's because I have been in and out the Hospital. However, now, I've seen your mistakes. Or had their been done intentionally? Today I called, I spoke with three different agents, all who had been located over Sea. I am sorry, I have a problem with that. I don't know who the person had been to hire a company from the country of Philippine's? First off, nobody can understand a damn thing . There is so much background noise. I would advice to have some of your CEO calling and see *** they like it. I finally had been connected with a young man from the USA. number TC 775 G, TRENT WAS HIS NAME. he corrected my billing. Let me say this, without hm, I would have quit DIRECT TV. Please bring back your call center here in the STATES.

Marianne RYBICKI

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments