Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was linked with direct TV through AT &T , was never told it was an automated 2 year contract, the bills were horrible had to call every month to get it settled, infact they were charging me uverse and direct TV cable bill each month ( double!!!) took them 3 months to fix that. 1 year later I canceled because of their billing with AT&T didnt come out cheaper , when I wanted to cancel they said I had a 2 year contract and I will pay for early cancelation fee, then I said i will dispute it, they said they will get back to me, later on they went straight into my account and took $416 dollars when I called them they said it was on a disclosure on their site that they can get into my account anytime and take their money. They are thieves!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Cable Tv Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

#1320495

Why would you give these crooks your banking info? If you have to use them pay the account monthly with a check then you can dispute the charges.

I would never give access to financial info to any of these companies. They will *** in a heartbeat.!